Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ezgo Golf Carts Verses Club Car?

GACKT LIVE in Munich

Camui was wonderful!
*__________________*

deluca How could Mr. Perfection??

things first ...

21/07
I spend quiet morning at home with Haru, as he was leaving the next day for Tokyo ...
Liv meeting at 14:20 at the station and of course the x Malpensa shuttle us to the front nose XD
Luckily I spend a lot, so we can arrive at the airport early to check in with a very calm!
at 17.10 departing and arriving in Monaco just over an hour ... time to crunch the My long-awaited snack offered by Lufthansa and drink apple juice!
race of Monaco is too hot ... leave your bags at the hotel and go for a ride downtown on foot in search of a good beer garden for the evening! We manage with a mixture of meats, cheeses, creams and black bread and the first 1 / 2 liter of Bavarian Beer ottimissima
= P After dinner we encounter Clare who had just arrived (without a concert ticket O__O) and we close in our room writing love letters for kamisamaXD
At the end we went to bed at 2 >______\u0026lt;




22/07
The big day has arrived!!
Wake up at 4.40 !!!!! ^^;;; Preparations and departure with the train of 6:55 (I think)
Theaterfabrik reaching 2 meters from a chick gives us the wrong directions for making us go back to do a nice tour of sheds used in night clubs plans to reduce people by rave staggering but still quite glossy redeployment from where we were to arrive andareXD
Theaterfabrik ale before seven and we conquer the numbers 35,36,37 ... Unfortunately there is no real and relished row so we put in front of the camp to which according to the German who had stayed there two days x 99% would be the entry principale.quindi I sling on a bench outside the room and the recovery sleep mancantiXD
People continue to arrive in the morning and the German girl continues to number your wrists ....
The row still does not exist ....
giappino I try to stop the staff to tell him to do something, but says that organize the local guys and are not yet ready. Meanwhile, cordoned off the secondary entrance for the arrival of the Star * __ * won a place in the front row by placing the Italian flag of Liv (the remaining half of what we've given versaillesXD) and first degree burns under a sun of the cabbage ...

At 15.30 comes the third red car ....
down before the band: You are gnocchettissimo! Chachamaru pass us by ... Liv calls it, turns around and greets us ... grin!! ^////////^



Gacchan down last in all its glory *____*
course is the star and if I tiraXD immediately catch the eye of the shoe with white socks azzurrro puffoXDDDD When it passes in front of Liv's screaming in Japanese to come to Italy, to laugh at him trattieneXDDD
but then takes a gift package that a fan was holding out and joined him!


runs immediately to position ourselves in the tide of people who were massed in front of another secondary entrance, not one in the morning. No one had cordoned off, no one knew whether the barrier would be open to the right or left ... a total mess. At 16.30
Clare finally pays his ticket at 17.30 and open the damn gate, a bit 'on the right, a little' to the left ... a river of 500 passes and drives people crazy beyond belief to enter. I come slammed against an iron bar and I was so stuck that I could not move my legs, nor climb ... a terrible pain. After a thousand sluts do not know how me and Clare Liv tirno out and bruised as never before finally entriamo.Ero so nervous that I got slapped everyone, but at least the German sitting in front of me who saw me asked me to get upset if I was okay and so were pretty. At 19.00
The band takes the stage ... then Gackt! In the second row come letterlamente overwhelmed, but the vision of Gacchan wielding the katana keeps me really well that imepgnataXDDD
vicinissimooo *________*
DIVINE and I saw every single comma of his muscoletti ^/////^
I must say that ignocchito has so much!!
Chacha does mess with the guitar and keep smiling ... it was really gasatissimi! Gacchan stared at us with her pretty little face on the poster looked like ass in my eyes and cameraXD azzurissimi. Really put me in awe ... and he split sapevaXD
Dybbuk (ballet especially sexyXD) so ... so much that I choked and I could not because I asked for help back to safety and I have taken in 2 weight and pulled out of the front fence, I found a 2 cm by Chacha and I made the sign of the rock (do not know how chiamaXD hunting), he said, and then showed me on the head Patpat ^////////////////////////////^ Ciccioooooooooooooooooooo! All
wagging go out on the side of the stage and I find a quiet spot towards the rear, but I saw great! In the wake of
Lu: na it's time that we were all waiting for: Gacchan takes off his shirt impreganta Platinum Egoiste and throws the fan! A girl with whom I spoke in a row is managed to catch her and shared the joy with all of us in the end ... 300 idiotic drunk with PlatinumXDD
The setlist was the same as all the facts first concert ... I appreciate very much Matteiru kara Kimi ga , I cried a lot also because haru had just left the words were fine with the feelings that I had Gacchan .. as always manages to speak my heart. * __ *
towards the end of the live well Gackt was so stoned that he almost fainted falling from the stage and got the fly by You and Chacha ... Obviously he must
tugging to show us what is cool, but he also clearly limits the Superstar ... =___=
The live was closed with uncontrol ... just like us ... they were there cheering us on stage and screamed YFC, YFC like crazy ... XD The MC
Gacchan were all made in series and then said the same things as other live, but in the end even he was surprised that the heat of the crowd! FATASTISCH and said that we will never forget, never this concert! the same things were written in the blog, so despite the beating I'm really happy to be in the audience was in Monaco that he will never forget ^ ^

At the end we bought the goods and we have launched in a storm that had just arrived before. Flood, we make a pit stop at Buger King, then train, hotel wrapped in the duvet and sleep ..... and that wonderful feeling that you leave on the skin for a gig as powerful as this!

23/07
start the day with a well deserved breakfast at Starbucks! Then
Marienpaltz shopping in downtown, detour to meravigliosissimo Neo Tokyo marathon in search of Garten all'Englischer Chinesicher Turm
^ ^ pero 'was raining and chilly ...



the evening to recover from hard work, we went to dinner in a beautiful keller of 1300 * __ * ...
away with more beer and wurst and other PPPP =
not happy we went to end the evening at the Hard Rock Cafe! where cia we enjoy a sublime cocktail (ex nothing alcolicoXD) under the jumpsuit diamond Freddie Mercury *_____*




24/07
Other Java Chips Cream Frappuccino for breakfast, then we greeted clear that part before, made a stop at the supermarket (they could not miss the Weißwurst !!!!) and we headed to the airport myself and Liv. End ;____;
adventure that was truly wonderful!
Aside from the Organization of the disgust of the staff live house everything went super divine! was too exciting and touching to see him live!
And a huge thanks to Liv (could not watch the first live GACKT insiemeXD) and Clare (who look forward to Milan ^ ^)



... and a round of applause to anyone who is able to read the whole is robaXDD

* hug *

0 comments:

Post a Comment