Monday, December 20, 2010

Land Values Per Acre, Boston

situèscion.

take stock of the situation.
  1. The RL is going a bit 'into the fray, and today I had a fight with me because there was a party tonight and did not want me then mom's car so I have the self-imposed seclusion and I have not even wanted the only fucking afternoon. Better because otherwise I would have missed the point of sclero 2.
  2. The p0rn! Fest has begun and this year is' we are too. I do not know if I can really write something, or just run prompt in all places and in all the lakes (cited). In my home there is a frenzy of Twitter by at least four hours, yay \\ o / For now, the craziest are the ones on Harry Potter, nonsensical X'd I spotted something, I will do because c ' is step 3. (But 'is what I like to illegal levels, in short, the prompt and everything else. The prompt above. Although I can not wait to read the healthy p0rnazzo - DEFSCRIVIQUELLAPEJANTENEPREGO - And I also prompt the Chuck / Blair / Nate / Serena / or ////)
  3. The Maritombola. I am made my schemino, I started something and - I have not continued. / O \\ I have until Jan. 6 to make bingo, and I intend to do so. I want to write more, but then I turn around in front of the computer or the thumbs back and forth between the home of twitter and some other bullshit.
  4. Last night I wrote my first Mouton, 900 words, and I am also quite satisfied. Written entirely by post, eh X'd
  5. At 21 there is the City - there's Mario. And I want to see him but I also write / prompt / sclera on twitter. I do not know if they are still so multitasking X'd
  6. (My crush on Sergio Ramos is reaching embarrassing levels) (And no, I'm taking for Cesc. I swear, I'm not.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment