Author: Mala Mela
Rating: G
Genre: Comedy, Drama Warnings
: Flashfic
Characters: Jiraiya and Tsunade
Short summary: At least you could give me a lollipop .... "
"Jiraya, you have five years! '.
" But first you said you were a child, "he reminded. "To them also from the candy."
"Forget it! '.
"I bet you've even given a lollipop to Mrs. Tanaka.
"Jiraya, no! "Thundered threatening.
"Come on, Tsunade ..." begged her. "I'm sure they hide in the cupboard next to the patches."
"Everything For Some Attentions
"Stop, you're doing wrong! Yelled when Jiraya Tsunade put cotton soaked in disinfectant on his arm. The girl wrinkled her nose and turned his eyes, exasperated.
"But look, big and tall as you are still so many stories to make a small cut. You are a child, "scolded. "Are not you ashamed? '.
"Not at all" said Candide.
Indeed beginning to feel quite ridiculous, like a kid sitting on the couch while the infirmary she looked at him with compassion.
"It's not that you can use the chakra ? Quick and painless, he asked, sinking her nails into the thin mattress.
Tsunade frowned, reaching out a hand to take the tube of cream cautery.
For that day missions were not provided, so diligently had volunteered for duty in the surgery, the gentle warmth of summer seemed to have infected even the enemies who attacked not for weeks. The situation on the border was very quiet, kept under control by a few teams ninja.
Still, that's how he described Tsunade that day ... until a few moments before. After the lady kept Tanaka, feritasi while slicing carrots for lunch, had opened the door bullish, expecting a genin with a broken arm or a child with a cold.
But she found him. With a bruised knee.
The natural reaction would be punched, but his skills had been better. Without batting an eyelid had invited him to join, making him sit on the couch. Then, more seriously, he started peeling treatment with hydrogen peroxide and cotton.
"At least you could give me a lollipop ...."
" Jiraya , you have five years! '.
"But first you said you were a child," he reminded. "To them also from the candy."
"Forget it! '.
"I bet you've even given a lollipop lady to Tanaka.
" Jiraya , no! "Thundered threatening.
"Come on, Tsunade ... "Begged her. "I'm sure they hide in the cupboard next to the patches."
The girl shook her head.
"Here there is not even the shadow of a lollipop. Resign. "
'Naa a' he said, skeptical. "I do not believe you."
With a leap from the bed down, dangerously close to the leaf of that locker.
"I advise you to stop if you cherish life," warned him Tsunade.
Jiraya remained motionless, with a trickle of cold sweat that ran down his temple. Although not saw, he was sure the girl stand behind him with a raised fist menacingly.
Which is not too far from reality.
" here-we-are-not-lollipop .
" Then you will have the chocolates! '.
"No, not chocolates," said Tsunade , winning to keep calm.
"oath".
"I do not swear by things so stupid."
"So there! '.
"No! '.
"Swear! '.
"I swear! Hissed exhausted.
Jiraya assumed an air of disappointment.
"You should have forewarned me that there were not even the chocolates," he said melodramatically.
Tsunade frowned and stared towards the door.
"Well, I'm sorry" dismissed him, and dives at all sorry.
"... in that case I would have avoided on purpose to peel the knee to come to keep you company," he concluded with bravado, throwing a wry smile before disappearing through the door.
0 comments:
Post a Comment