Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Suggest Fest Names For College

[Avatar - The Last Airbender] - Zuko / Toph - Sept 7 - 01:00 I really know?

Title: Just a Toko impression - I really know?
Fandom: Avatar - The Last Airbender
Character / Couple: ZukoToph
Set: 7

Prompt: really know me?
Rating: Green
Word Count: 110
Disclaimer: Avatar is not mine and my creations are not for profit \u0026lt;
Table 3: Link

01:00 really know me?

"I'm sorry for your uncle," echoes the voice of Toph's shoulders.
"Yeah."
"I know what you're thinking."
"In addition to earthbender now you are also a seer?".
"He did not die because of you."
"Strange, seems the only notice of this" hateful answers. "Forgive me if I do not give weight to the words of a young girl."
Toph raises eyebrows, skeptical and angry.
"Stop pitying way," she adds, she went away. "I'm sure he would have liked."
"What I can tell a brat like you?" Replies wounded. "Not know him."
"What I can tell an idiot like you? "merely responding Toph. "Not I know."
And that, perhaps, is what hurts the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment