Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tin Foil Boat Designs

MIOKA shousetsu

Last night I finished reading the novel "MIOKA.
I hope to read more slowly and enjoy it a bit ', but I literally devoured.

I am not particularly good at reviews, however there are some impressions scirvo I've had. SPOILER WARNING
(I'm damn thing does not make me hyperlinks .. oh well)
who intend to read the novel does not read here, those who are curious ^ ^ PLEASE


If the dorama I ; liked a lot, the novel was a thousand times better, more direct and natural ... the dorama in the end, and was to be expected, fell in the usual fake gooders and damping of the scenes, especially the character of addolcedo Mioka> \u0026lt;

letterelamente in the book she's a bitch, insensitive, bisexual .. . and yet a bit 'troiaXD
watching the dorama, I had idealized for good, so I was left there in the first pages a bit too' bad.
In terms of plot, in the first part of the drama is fairly faithful to the point where Mioka and Taichi are put together (both are close because they are fans of punk music), when, in the book, well characterized by a Mari violent with a lot of class raises their hands on MiokaXD

Subsequently, those that have been described as the dorama wonderful days filled with the de-to in the book were equally wonderful day to teaching, however, Love the hotel XDDD
Mioka When speaking of her illness (something similar to mad cow O___O was infected during a head that have a child after a car accident)

The characters of parents and well characterized in the medical drama Instead the book is practically nonexistent.
Their co-existence of so much suffering results in a room with the two families, the parents of Mioka almost immediately surrender to the whims of his daughter and not just for the money too disengaged afitto ^ ^

In the drama I had been badly that they were not able to go to the Rock festival, but in the book when they go Mioka is still doing well, sleeping and "embrace" (To use the terminology giapponeseXD) in a tent and she raves dutante Taichi does promise to kill her when she stops being herself, and of course accepts Taichi.

Mioka During disease, there are large differences from the drama, except the ending.
That in my opinion was much more beautiful and touching scene television (already seen in 1littoru no namida) when she died at peace with itself and leaves no hope to those who remain.
Mioka in the book that did not "wake up" slowly dies off and the last thing that you can whisper and suffered a slight Yakusoku.
Taichi Finally, the counsel of Mioka to live freer, more Jibun rash, outside the box social, is tinged with red hair and tattooed initials on his chest and Mioka the morning of Christmas Eve maintains its promise.

In general, the drama was far more poetic, but perhaps a attimino discount to book that in the end I was literally blown away ... luckily I saw the first drama, so I enjoyed them both, otherwise would have been a disappointment> \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment