Secondo live dei despa della mia vita ...
L'unico gruppo visual che ho visto 2 volte O__O
Giovedì abbiamo fatto una bella reunion a casa di Aphy!
è così bello avere tanti amici qui a Milano finally =)
and the beautiful Yuki \u0026lt;3
Friday of course I was working in Osaka, and I also had a morning wrong and absurd, however, came to visit for lunch and we ordered pretty much just katsukareeXDDD
Luckily, I did finish first at 17:00 and I ran away home to change.
Despite the race against time, arrived on time and we got real quiet with the top 20, I think.
marty and I even though there was a lot of people, we have taken on two benches so while we waited we were comfortable seats and during live, we put up on the cube and saw very well ^ ^
atmosphere over 4 years ago there was a bit 'standard, the room was almost full ... I'm happy for them that they have seen more participation, but 4 years ago we had a private concert just for the chosen few = P
Despi even if I do not play much in CDs, live a lot like me, have crazy energy and are really really good!
giappini and then as all even if they are too much casino pucci * __ * I would now look on that stage> \u0026lt;
luckily they did some old songs, but unfortunately have not sung my absolute prefrita " kogoeru yoru ni Saita Hana "patience ....
the end of the live (which finished at 22.30> \u0026lt;) we have expected out of many, but Karyu and Tsukasa went out after 20 minutes even type, and flown on the bus, and zero and came out Hizumi on the other side and taken the bus with a car only O___O xke were preparing for the entry of a DJ who was fucking the evening Truzzi. then we have all glimpsed type 2 seconds, but the bus did not start now then, now and then someone put his head (or hand or leg XDDDD) to greet us, then as the guy has taken away the barrier, we went finestrno all before them in front and I was kind salutarliXD my face and to Tsukasa were separated by only vetroXDDD Karyu has also enjoyed the movie
ahahha I'm sorry a lot for a little 'will not be active, but I really hope that you give a Hizumi placed on the vocal cords as they should .
& 頑張れ ー お 大事 に
^_______^
0 comments:
Post a Comment