Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Indentations On Inner Thighs

yume ga kanau hi

better to write hot!

the report the day after the live course I do, but this one I am writing now *___*

yume ga kanattaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! XDDDDDDDD

me volaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I went to wait for Apolo to the front of the Vamps 13 very quiet.
them 'I found the giappine this morning and I've made friends, of course, are all puccissime!
to live half 'of the people and' giapponeseXD

cmq us start queuing up in the wrong place, then a girl, Mami, you see the cameraman at the main entrance of the vamps and obviously we put ourselves in the front row!
the first car down the band! 2 seconds and pull drittoXD
ju-ken * Welcome back * XDD


after half an hour ..... see the staff take action, they put me in front of the giappine cute * __ * that treasures!
comes the gray car, opened the door and down my Hydino, beautiful, beautiful in all its splendor from 41 enneXDDD (and heck if you see them, sorry darlin 'XDDD)
has his black top hat in head, and this 'confirms that' radar Hachi wan wan does not miss a shot and the ones I saw yesterday on the bus from my bus had just loroXDDDDDDDDDDDDD fiutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo God!

short, just click the photo and signing autographs as he gave me his back, before I touch it for beneXD then call him and say, "Hyde otegami onegai shimaaasu" he turns around, looks at me, takes the letter, then after a while 'the falls and lies down to take it and then * tesoroooooooooooooooooo ;____;* autgrafi signed yet, I've toyed with the x good face, neck, hair, arms, everything potevoXDDD
and' was practically all the time in front of me> \u0026lt;

and then 'walked in and luckily I I was grabbed by giappineXDD
we are all concerned that I had given the letter and then I have embraced, but ninineee> \u0026lt;

not know yet how I feel .... and 'a bit strange
' them it seemed too normal 'side.
a bit 'I think the whole hallucination .....

fact is that I walk a few feet from terraXDDDDDDDDDDD


in a while 'I put myself in the queue for the live!
I swear that I will make you 'feel all my heat, Darling .....

and if I had known that I gave you the letter in his hand, maybe we would have written altroXD
but now is it! beware my purikura !!!!!!


e ancora una volta sei tu a dar parola ai miei sentimenti...
te lo devo proprio dire, ora ne sono convinta piu' che mai
Aishiteru, Hyde!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment