Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cervix Early Pregnancy Same Position

[Sherlock Holmes] My life without you Would suck

Title: My Would life without you suck
Fandom: Movies> Sherlock Holmes
Characters: Sherlock Holmes and John Watson
Part: One shot
Rating: NC-17
Word count: 7238
Warnings: Slash, Introspective, Romance, Erotic, Song-fic
Note: do not really have much to say except to thank my pendulum minnow90 for the willingness and patience shown to me in helping me to post above (which are blocked for me was a sclero ) The song is ...
this
The prompt is for the Living table: environment's table of holmes_ita
The rest of my table to find here.








MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU

No light could filter through the window of the room, to my great luck, so that no harm could just use my eyes to sunlight .
I was lying on the floor, only the tiger skin I avoid direct contact with it.
The December cold caused me chills along the arms, discovered by the shirt pulled up to the elbows. However I did nothing to cover me and I was there, lying motionless, in a state of semi-conscious for an indefinitely long time.


Guess This Means You're sorry you're standing at my door


not remember when I heard for the first time shots coming from the door below, could be just started, or they could go on for hours. I do not bother too much: we would have thought Mrs. Hudson, the granny, go to open anyone.
not expecting anyone, and I felt somehow that anyone below a knock on the door - or rather, I should say, trying to make a fight - had nothing to do in my involvement in any possible case.
I was so comfortable lying on my tiger skin, heedless of the blows to the door that were becoming heavier, accompanied by cries that I could do well to encode. The sound of the words that came from the mouth of quell'energumeno - it was because of this, you will surely agree with me - I came distorted, too far for my ears to capture the waves from the source departed.

I do not know what made me get up from the floor and go see who it was that went on, undeterred, groped for a break the door down, maybe the trouble cacophony of noise that caused me, or maybe curious to know who would, with so much insistence, go into my house. Mine and mine only, now.
Fortunately I was able to drive that thought from my head just in time, before he could hurt me in some way - how could do it, I will never understand this - and I remembered that Miss Hudson last night I had announced that today was going to pay a visit to his beloved nephew, and therefore would be leaving early in the morning. I also asked if I could get along without her, I had not responded, taken from the memories of another person who, at the time, I had done the same application. What I responded to that person, never forgive me, I had hurt, and my conduct, I hurt myself as well. The consequences that led to the rash and my answer certainly false remains one of the most embarrassing, violent and sad in my life, the great Sherlock Holmes, the only human being on Earth not to be so in fact, the only human being who emotions, had tried all three at once. This, of course, I had destroyed, in a way that I did not think possible.

And now, after six months, I could hear his voice again.
"Open, Holmes! Can you hear me? Look at that soon sfonderò the door, you know that I can do it! "

The doctor, what I thought for a long time to be my doctor was out of my door, say my name, was here to me.
I tried not to notice the feeling that his voice caused me to smile, happy, and not ironic, that I had painted on his face as soon as my name, Sherlock, was released from his lips and had come up to me , this time with no distortion whatsoever.
However, as I opened, I I printed my usual ironic smile that everyone knew, and to which all were accustomed to.
I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The effect made me see him, after six months away, it's too complicated to describe, so please excuse me if I will just say that was exciting, and at the same time how sad for me to see him. I could see that he enjoyed excellent health, was in shape, the muscles of the shoulders could be glimpsed just below his jacket, his eyes betraying a certain sadness that I was not able to explain, especially after what I had said in past.
The memory of our crazy fight broke out, in fact, six months ago, I hit with such force that made me recoil.


was a warm evening in August, and perhaps we had too much wine uncorked to celebrate his impending marriage gave us too much head, not that we were not shiny, we were. Do not know how else to explain the fact that that evening, however, for the first time in all honesty, we talked frankly with us.
We were sitting each on his chair, sipping the last glass of wine, chatting amiably with us, and I hated that talk, consider them useless and devoid of any sense, but I decided to give him, for one night only, to talk about trivialities. On the other hand, was the last evening I spent in that house the next day he would marry and would go to live with his wonderful wife in Cavendish Place. So I wanted to celebrate with him his last night as a bachelor, in our house.
do not know when, while listening to him talk about some nonsense relating to marriage, I realized that I did not want to leave, that he might live with me, I was in some strange way, jealous of him.
admit that I was unpleasantly shocked by my new feelings, and in a certain way, frightened by them.
was normal that I, myself, have feelings towards someone? And if you really wanted to try something for someone else, because for John Watson, my roommate, or rather, now former roommate? Was just struck midnight, the contract that bound him to this house, and then to me, had been severed.
As usual, his total inability to notice the small details, prevented him from pointing out the sharp and very sudden change in my mood.
Then, suddenly, the doctor gave me a question that I would rather not hear anything, especially at that moment of total confusion in my mind usually totally opposite.
"If you'll manage without me, Holmes?"
There are no words to describe what I felt at that moment. The beating of my heart, increasing in speed and frequency, his hands came clawing at the armrests of the chair, the blood seems to flow faster and faster in my body and my cheeks were purple, all these factors made me conclude that I was angry. Even I was shocked by this emotion, but had now escaped my control.
me immensely ashamed to admit that this time the logical reasoning of my mind was Cold impetuousness subject of my anger.
I jumped up, looking him straight in the eye, noting each his own, albeit minimal, detail, every reaction to my sudden snap angrily. I might as well sit down, control it, but simply did not want to do it without any logic.
I was scared, scared of myself, of my reactions, frightened that he could understand what I stirred the soul.
"He thinks he's indispensable, here, Watson? Believe me when I say that it is not at all! And now, if you do not mind if they go into his room and leave me alone. "
of breath that came out of my mouth was not from me, nor most of what I said. But I was angry with him.
I was too blind to understand the real reason why I was.
In response, the doctor stood up and looked at me with a strange look that I had never seen, seemed almost fought. I am not surprised that much that I could not decipher it better, in the last minute I had given a large evidence was not particularly me.
"I do not think the case of reacting in this way, Holmes, clinging like a rabid dog, indeed, I do not understand what could have done it, which I may have caused damage to his person to compel her to address me in a tone and with ways so rude. "
" Ah, she does not understand? Of course, this is obvious! I always have to explain everything myself, right? "
Yeah, but what I should explain, please? I could not even really understand what were the reasons why I was angry with him, or why I did not want to leave, nor quell'insulsa married woman by the name of Mary Morstan.
"Please stop making fun of me, Holmes, and my, he said, poor intelligence. And now, if you do not mind, I take the trouble, since it seems clear that she does not want me here. "
" No, I do not mind at all! "
looked like a naughty child, and I'm ashamed of how not ever, I was ashamed then and I'm ashamed now that I'm telling someone for the first time, I behaved on that occasion.
"Well, you know what?"
"I am anxious to know!"
"I say that not only I'll go now, but will no longer see me as a person in this room or in this house! "
Now he was angry, and in some sense, I was reassured that he could not restrain his anger.
Strangely, I found myself thinking that I wanted to leave with the same intensity that I wanted to stay instead. Tell me if this seems like an attitude that a rational man like me should have.
However, at that time, there was everything to me, except that rationality.
"Well, go away!"
"That's what I do, do not worry," said, emerging from the study and head stomping to his room. I followed him, without understanding the reason, but I closed the door on him. A few minutes later he emerged, holding a bag, into which I assumed there his few clothes that had not yet resulted in Cavendish Place.
see him so infuriated with suitcase in hand, ready to leave, hurt me, I felt a pain at of the chest that I could not classify either with an impending heart attack, or by any other heart disease. Also, I felt my eyes sting, get wet.
Before I could say or do something else, perhaps stop, apologize and make amends for this terrible fight, maybe even scream against all my anger and frustration, he had fallen downstairs and had put on her coat. He walked to the door, put his hand on the handle and then looked back at me, gave me the look that was full of contempt and hatred. No one has ever looked at me like that, and I would be lying if I said I was not scared or impressed.
"It will be better for her not to show up tomorrow, and the free from this obligation. I, of course, I will be able to live without her, and indeed will be the only thing I will not need. "
That said, he turned to the door, opened it and closed it behind him with a dull thud.
soon disappeared from my sight, I felt something wet and wet down her cheeks, I put a hand over, picking up on my finger a tiny drop of water. The went up to my eyes, to analyze, understand what it was, then licked, was salty. Those had to be tears. I realized that I was crying for the first time in my life, I was crying. I collapsed on the floor, shocked by the fight just happened, by my strange feelings, from my tears, the evidence of these feelings that I stirred the soul.
And as the night drew to a close, rationality seemed to be a new way in me, occupying every corner, hiding under a veil of anger and jealousy which before had been blinded.
It allowed me time to see things clearly. By analyzing all the evidence, analyzing myself as I used to do with the cases that I submit to the result that I got was that I, Sherlock Holmes, I felt a deep affection towards John Watson. And I had just lost, forever.



Guess This Means You Take back
What
Like you said before how much you wanted
Anyone But Me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again


I looked at him as he entered the house, closing the door behind him, this time without slamming.
could not believe his presence in this house, the reason that he had led after six months of separation, to come to here. Had he forgotten something? Maybe he realized that only now had his balloon, which was now well hidden under one in my closet, along with all their items that I was able to gather before his departure.
Despite what happiness was felt at that time - just so I could call the feeling I felt, it would make me laugh, and not just smile - gave me an attitude, and risultai cool and aloof as usual is completely different than the last time we had seen.
"It could also avoid trying to break through the front door, you know? There are polite ways to ask to get into a home. "
" She did not answer, so I was ... "
He stopped, unable to go any further. The redness that could be glimpsed only on the cheeks and ears makes me think he was embarrassed, smiles, ironically, some have a minimal advantage over him: I could hide my embarrassment.
I turned and walked towards my office, curious to know if I would follow up there also. My curiosity was satisfied by the sound of his footsteps behind me. A smile, this time with no trace of irony, but only because he could not see me, I painted her face.
into the office and sat in the chair and ask him to do the same. But he did not move from the door.
"So what brings you here?" I asked, anxious to know the answer, but no sign of any premises as far as I know.
The doctor, on the other, seemed extremely agitated. Wringing her hands, if passed then through his hair, or pinching his nose between two fingers, a clear sign of embarrassment. His eyes betrayed some also suffering, which struck me more than anything. Although it seemed to be well off, it was only logical that within himself was suffering. That was one thing that unites us. I, too, suffer, suffer for his absence, by its remoteness. He was right, I was not able to live without him.
For a moment I hoped that he was sad for my very same reason, and I know that I could play at least presumptuous to think this, but I can not deny that was what my heart - yes, apparently I had an even I - wanted more than anything else.

I do not know if any good God heard my silent prayer, nor understood why I was able to get what I wanted, but the fact is, Watson, my doctor, he dropped the stick in the ground, it walked, limping noticeably, to me and knelt down in front, heedless of the pain in his leg wound, most likely, the was attacked at the time.
If someone had entered the room at that moment, certainly our position would anyone suspicious, he kneels in front of me, my hands in hers.
Fortunately no one came, because, logically, no one could have done, Ms. Hudson was out all day, as mentioned above, and the door was closed.
The fact that no one could see, however, does not stop me from blushing visibly, as soon as I felt his touch on my hands. It was too late to prevent him noticing, but really, it seemed not to notice.
At that time, absurd, I know, I thought that the doctor would not have been able to notice even a big elephant sitting in the exact center of the study. I was
spontaneous smile, and my thoughts for very little at a time appropriate so important, both for the situation where we had found themselves.

The doctor stammered as ever, he began his monologue. Indeed, no, I think I used the wrong word, I was listening, of course, but I was caught by his eyes shining, filled with suffering, and her lips were moving fast, rolling out of his mouth words about words .
"My friend, I beg you, forgive me. So I did not get involved way as befits a gentleman like me, during our last meeting, I should not raise your voice, let alone slam the door in that way. "
Typical of Watson, and bear all the blame in some way , let me pass on the side of reason that I hated her self pity. But I also accept that if it were not for this side of his character, every time the discussion get out of hand, we would never clear, because I'd be too proud to do my apology first.

"Doctor, not all the blame on me, I am that I started to behave so recklessly, not to mention extremely rude. "I looked at our hands folded, deeply embarrassed again, again hoping it was here to return to go back to being my Watson. But I hope not, because if they had not, I would again suffer.

Again, a god appeared to take to heart my fate, giving me what I had hoped in my heart since time immemorial, because of course, my feelings for Watson not only go back six months ago, but had deeper roots in time. Only I knew when I was losing it. And, as my usual, I was involved in the worst way possible.
However, And let the guilty feelings that make me look like so much to my good friend - for God, it would still just call it that at the time, when I knew that for me he was not just a friend? - And go on with the discourse concerning the good that God has decided to reward, even if you do not know what I did to deserve all this.
"Holmes, I must be honest with you, even if it is for me to be a source of extreme embarrassment, and certainly could result, for its part, a backlash, or at least nothing different from the one it had before." It paused and sighed, perhaps seeking the courage to continue.
my part, totally hung on his every word, almost a role reversal, if he was always hanging from my lips, as often expounded a theory or a resolution of a case, now I had to hang on his every word, as if my life depended on it.
"I was an untrustworthy liar, a liar Bell'O good. The anger led me to say certain things, but I never knew that, for all the gold of Agra, I wanted to get out of this house, leave her. "
" But he did ... she's gone. "
These words escaped from my lips, terribly true, and as I suspect that had struck him as they hit me.
The doctor lowered his head, but did not remove his hand from mine, and this was very grateful to him, in a certain sense gave me security.
At that moment I thought that we had reached the turning point. Just like the first six months with the same intensity I had wanted him to remain, but he left at that moment I wanted him to go ahead, but while I was afraid of what his words might lead to in our report .

"I know. But please believe me when I say that I never wanted to. The fact is that I was forced. "
" forced, and what, my dear friend? "
I had given back the title of friend, even though it was clear now than it was. I suddenly felt hypocritical, and wished to give voice to my thoughts, but decided to remain silent, without interrupting his speech that, apparently, had some problems to continue. I waited for my answer, without forcing it otherwise.

He took his hands from my own, embarrassed, blushing in her eyes I read the fault.
"May God forgive me." He said getting up and moving away from me. "I think I have the sin of sodomy, at least in my head. "
My heart missed a few beats, maybe too much, because I felt faint. Possible that he felt for me the same feelings that I feel? I was silent, completely addicted from his words that flowed like a river from its mouth.
"I do not know how long my sick mind has begun to create me strange ideas, which all represent her. I can not stop thinking of his mouth, his hair, and, oh God his eyes are a source of constant desire for me! I could no longer be near her, not even imagine how difficult it was for me to be around, or how I have felt guilty about my shameful thoughts. But at the same time I was also hard to stay away, if not impossible. And now I stand here before you, begging his forgiveness for my past behavior, and for having caused trouble for making rude and thoughts that do not belong to men as well for us. "

Maybe I was
stupid for telling you goodbye Maybe I was wrong for tryin 'to pick a fight
I know That I've Got Issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out I'm nothing without you


I could not believe my ears. If I were not a scientist, I certainly thought be under the influence of some strange substance that was used ingest, or that I was probably dreaming, still lying in the tiger skin. However I had concrete evidence that it had not, that I was awake, that Watson was really in front of me, extremely agitated, and he had just admitted to prove something to me, something on a scale so large that it even sin of sodomy or at least, to do sin in his head.
Why certainly, there had never been among us, any contacts that could override the limits of decency and rigor that competes with two gentlemen.

Nevertheless, I am forced to admit that, after I found out I try the same feelings for him, my mind wandered to a little chaste and demure pictures involving me and the doctor, or just him, images of which I am very ashamed, and I've always tried to drive away from my head. However coming back to attack me, stronger than before.

Was this so? This was the love they were talking about so many novels that were fashionable these days, that love which had taken the brave Tancred and brought him to his falling in love with a mortal enemy, the warrior Clorinda, the love that had brought death to those two poor young Romeo and Juliet, love much vaunted by English poets, Italian, German, French?
I was really in love with my best and only friend, Dr. John Hamish Watson?

In my heart, I could deny it? No, I could not. But I could also say the opposite? I could say to be in love?
Of course I regretted having abused that way, especially in hindsight, not realizing that it must have been quite easy for him to be attacked verbally in that abruptly by the person who perhaps loved.
And he? He could tell you love me?
Although this question was left without a satisfactory answer, although I tried with all my might to steal some information from its small gestures and neurotic self-conscious.

The doctor was still standing in the middle of the room, waiting for my cue, my movement, something that took away from quell'imbarazzante silence that had arisen between us after his lengthy, uninterrupted speech.
I concentrated on his eyes, beautiful and scared, fearful, hopeful. So many emotions stirred the soul of my friend, and if, as they say, the eyes are the mirror of the soul, then I could easily guess the nature of his meditations and his feelings. From a careful analysis
last came to the conclusion that my friend was suffering, and that I was to cause her pain, exactly as he was the cause of mine.

I can not say exactly what prompted me to make me out like that, that evening many years ago. Perhaps the fact that can not bear to hurt him like that again, or maybe because I knew in my heart, that was the right thing to do, that he was really the right person for me, the only person who successfully to release my human nature, which put up with my methods and my way of life, who would love me for who I was, flaws included.
fact is that I rose from my chair, I approached him, he looked at me, suddenly frightened by my reaction can be violent, and, finally, embraced him, hugging me in embrace poured every care possible, every word I had not the courage to say. I tried to tell him how important it was for me, I tried to tell him that nothing was to be forgiven, but my horrible and shameful behavior, but his thoughts soon chaste.
How long did the hug I can not say, I admit that I began to count the time spent standing in the middle of my incredibly messy studio, embraced him, breathing her smell, her hands motionless on her back.
he returns my embrace, I clung to him like I want to run away at any moment. But I would not make the same mistake this time I would run away from my feelings, I would have fled away from him. I would not have had the strength to survive, it was already clear. However, it seemed a nice gesture to see what was really obvious, so I parted from him - what with a certain reluctance, I admit it - I looked into his eyes and said
"Without you , John, I am nothing. "

Being with you is so dysfunctional
Should not I really miss you, But I can not let you go


I saw his eyes shining, excited, upset by the use the second person singular I had just used, turning to him, mainly because I had just called him by name, which, after years of living together as roommates and friends simply had never happened.
One ran his hand position on my cheek. A strange, sudden sensation of burning, hit me, I could not understand what it was, although the point where more was burned where her hand touched my skin.
He smiled, and so reassuring, and for a moment I did not understand the reason for the gesture, but then I saw him approach me slowly, I could feel her breath on my lips.
I knew what was coming and also the reason for his smile, he wanted to reassure me, tell me that would be all right, although I think I can feel his heart beating faster than mine, agitated and frantic.
I would have had to pull back. Not because I wanted with my all what was happening, but I should remember that what we were doing was forbidden by the laws of the State, the Church and of normal morality. If someone had discovered, would certainly finished with hard labor, and I would not have endured such suffering, not for myself but for my doctor.
Despite all smiles to the idea of being able to finally call my own, and this time, there was a simple form in common use for show affection, but I knew to have his heart. I was sure now of his love towards me, I could read it to him in those eyes the color indecipherable.
My smile encouraged him to continue his slow way to my lips, but as soon as they were in one breath to each other, his advance stopped.
"Sherlock ..." whispered my name. A shiver ran down my back, my name, uttered from his lips, gave me a pleasure so powerful, that made me sigh and squint.
His tone of voice, however, betrayed some concern, so I opened eyes and looked at him, waiting for it to continue.
"I'm afraid ..." I also
I had, and a lot too. But I preferred not to tell him, I preferred that clings to me like his lifeboat, I decided to reassure him. And for no reason, those tracks a few inches that separated us and put my lips on hers.
It was a moment, I immediately moved away.
"You do not have."
I saw him blush, perhaps for the kiss that had just been hurried, perhaps for other reasons on which I do not bother to investigate.
"I'm not worried about me. I fear what might happen if they discover us. "
Strangely, I felt my heart get bigger, and it was like inside me burned a fire that could warm up, my John was worried about me, though he should not have.
"Nobody will find out, John." I repeated his name, with the clear attempt cleared. "The thing that worries me, however, is what could happen to your person, and" put my head down, ashamed than ever to what I was saying, "the fact of not being able to give you all the love you deserve, not being able to love. "Her hands
I got up and shook his chin, bringing my eyes back up to his.
"I'll teach you."
She smiled again, it seemed peaceful. His hands positioned themselves in my hair, as he approached me and held me, again. It shook me, inhaling the scent of his cologne and putting his fingers through the locks of his hair, which was a bit 'grown up since the last time we had seen. However
that contact began to become more and more miserable, and I realized with dismay that want more, you want to back her lips on mine. I did not know if it would be the case of force the issue, I already looked at that moment - as I was not accustomed to being with him that way in those days! - So strange the way we stay together. We were not accustomed to physical contact, especially me, so I explained the cause of the blood that colored his cheeks and began to boil in the veins, peripheral invading every area of my body. I stiffened, trying to control.
However, he noticed my strength, because it started to move, but I, going against all common sense, it shook even more to me, burying his face in his neck.
I realized too late that they have committed an error. My mouth is so close to his skin, he began leaving small kisses all along the profile of his neck, slipping out of my control. I admit that I was scared. My body moved and reacted without any order I give him to do so.
Despite my concern would be strong, I decided to give up, for that moment, the smell and taste of her skin had a natural excitement, I thought that, with it, I could do without the heroin and any other I used to ingest drugs.
so I continued my game on her skin, which became increasingly hot. Then when we got to like, adding a touch of tongue, I felt it stiffen suddenly and then melt into a moan excited that I never ever imagined to have the honor to hear come out of his lips. Unexpectedly
me away from him, and attacked my lips with passion. His tongue, trying to force my lips, made me shudder, though I could not understand, and I admit, I can not understand even now, if the fear or the excitement that was increasingly fast hold of me.
I let him go. His tongue burst into my mouth, and began to play with mine, slowly at first, then more fast, involving her in a frenzied dance.
I never imagined that just a kiss could be so engaging and exciting, but it was, for me, my first real kiss with John Watson.
no longer any reason, even if at the same time I seemed to be perfectly polished, the skin of the tiger dragged him with me, and sat astride him. Our mouths parted in search of air, and took the opportunity to again attack his neck. His shirt kept me from reaching other skin, so unbuttoned it to him, fast, and my fingers the buttons dall'asola paraded, while my mouth continued to devote himself to his neck. His strong hands clutching the collar of my shirt, and started to unbutton groped. As soon as his last button was removed, the set took off my shirt and jacket, and I rituffai again on his skin.
He, meanwhile, had managed to pull off the shirt, and now his hands running down the zipper of my pants.
Caught in the euphoria of the moment, I did nothing to dissuade him from stopping, I did not think that it might be best to talk quietly rather than be blinded by passion. However it must be said that we were two adult men, which otherwise had been forced to suppress their feelings for a long time, so I can confidently claim that on that occasion, our conduct was more than justified, if not corrected, unless you consider the act of sodomy in and of itself. But now we had both come to the conclusion, and I would speak on behalf of my partner, I said, we concluded that we would never permit our fears to keep us, that we lived our love, because of this it was.
Yes, at that moment, at the precise moment when his hands shook my hips, when I left his chest and I looked up to cross the her, almost feeling that something was changing, I realized I was in love with him. I had always been, ever since we had been presented the first time in the chemistry lab of the hospital. And I knew that I would for the rest of my days.

The conclusion of my new discovery broke our every move and he seemed to have realized that something had happened to me. I certainly think that I had second thoughts and I wanted him away from me, why did all he could to move, but my weight kept him pinned to the floor.
From my hand, I was totally stunned by what my recent discovery could bring into my life. I just realized that I would have been her lover, I am the one to bask by the jealousy of seeing the man I loved with another woman. It was as if I had been ripped off again.
I rolled on its side, ending in direct contact with the cold floor this time, I put my hand over his eyes, to hide his suffering would have certainly seen that in my.
"Sherlock, what's the matter?" I asked him, caring but also worried.
"She's a married man."
The use of her back seemed to hurt him, for a moment a shadow of pain passed in his eyes - peering from its output gaps between my fingers - but then, beautiful, burst into laughter. I looked shocked, unable to comprehend his behavior at least out of place and inappropriate to the tragic circumstances in which we were.
"You were about to commit an act of sodomy and hits you that I am married?"
not accept that anyone would take me around, let alone him, a man so good and expensive, but that really was not able to detect any evidence, even if it had been purposely placed under his eyes and then, I was still The brightest minds from all over Britain, is not it?
so I just look wrong doing to get up again as I felt overwhelmed by anger and pain. His hand, which had run to shake mine, however, prevented me from doing what I was going to do.
"If you can feel better, I came here this morning to tell you also that my marriage has been annulled."
I was surprised, pleasantly surprised, of course. I smiled and sat next to him, happy as ever, wonderful every moment more than John influisse on my character.
"And, if it is not too touchy and inappropriate to ask for a clarification on this subject, how come your wedding with Miss Morstan was canceled?"
unexpectedly blushed, looking down. Even his ears became red as fire now burning in the fireplace on the back of the room.
"For various reasons that might just get bored." He said, ashamed like a child. I smiled, deeply amused by his childish behavior, but also classified as a hopelessly sweet.
decided to provoke a bit '.
"There is time, I I have no hurry. "

my sentence I never imagined that this could lead to something else in our normal conversation. The look that she gave me, full of malice, I had the dry throat, came up to me, whispering hoarsely, "I know a most interesting way to pass time, and then began to kiss my neck, down along the contour of my chest and my abs. He put a hand on my back, forcing him to lie down on the cold floor, but I felt no cold, indeed, I was going to fire back where his lips rested. Inarcai back and stifled a groan when he started playing with his tongue along the edge of my pants, and then remove them completely. With a flash
reversed positions, and, without going too much further, took off the pants, and even took off her panties she wore. He was naked under me now, as in my best images. No, it was even better, now I could touch it, I could feel it melt and tremble under the gentle touch of my fingers, which, kind, walked every inch of her body. An erection that he had between his legs should have been upset or scare me, but instead I was just happy.
I wanted. Never before in that time I had wanted so much to have it, feel it I hear wind from the heat of his body. And his eyes were also clearly shows that he was my own desire.
Without any more delay I took off my pants, and I posizionai above him. His eyes had left me for a moment, and they ran down my whole body, and this had caused shivers of pleasure so strong that, for a moment, I remember thinking that I would come at any moment. I do not know how hard I could stop myself, or with what force could be so delicate.
Move closer to him, kissed him tenderly, while I lifted one leg and place it on my shoulder; do this, I looked into his eyes, for permission to continue further. Allowed just arrived, accompanied by a long, passionate kiss. I went into him, feeling at once stiffen the muscles of his buttocks, tightening its already tight opening. I had to relax in some way, so I began to massage her hair behind her head, while his other hand went down to brush her privacy. His mouth would not let a second mine, although I felt it groan of pain and hold my shoulders, putting her nails into my skin.
When my hand surrounded his erection, his head fell back, leaving my mouth, and he closed his eyes. I thought it would have screamed, but I was amazed at his control and his dignified demeanor, I should not forget that it was still a soldier, a man in her life had suffered the most atrocious suffering and even my fault.
remembered his injured shoulder that he had obtained during our confrontation with Blackwood at the pier, I went up to this point and we leaned slightly to the mouth.
This seemed to relax, because suddenly the muscles of her buttocks is released, allowing me to slip all the way inside him, while his left hand and my shoulder, posizionatala behind my neck, I pulled him by engaging in a chaste kiss that had very little, as indeed it was all the time. Taken from a
uncontrollable passion, I began pushing, moaning in his ear the groans that came from his lips instead of grief were mixed with pleasure, and I knew locate them. Therefore I tried to distract him from pain, continuing my massage button on his erection.
He left my mouth, but did not interrupt the contact of our lips, his tongue began to lick his bottom lip, causing other shivers down your spine.
touched over and over his last bundle of nerves, but I felt star reached its limits. And when John came up to my ear and moaning, he said "I love you, I lost all control, and I came along with him.
do not know why his voice hoarse and cracked by the pleasure I had that effect and I certainly would take for a romantic if I told you I like to think that he came because for the first time he expressed to me, bluntly, what I really felt for me.

gasped close to his ear, forehead resting on his shoulder healthy, trying to regulate my breathing. As my heart rate returned to a normal beat and my breathing became less hungry, I was able to speak, and I said, for the first time, what my heart had long been clear.
"I love you."

Cuz We Belong Together Forever united here now
Somehow
You got a piece of me And honestly

My life without you Would suck


I look at my John asleep next to me . It's been ten years since that winter afternoon in which John and I were able to put aside our fears and to declare our love one another.
we belong, we have always belonged, even though we have spent years to understand, accept and learn to live with it. I'd be lying if I told you that has always been all roses, because obviously, I have not changed, my hectic lifestyle led him to be angry with me, just as before. And yet I would be lying if I said that has not changed me to be with John, of course I stopped using drugs, I would not do anything to hurt him and then, until I have his skin, I can not even need drugs.
Although I know that my reputation would not be human if you know that I am profoundly attached to a person who is able to upset so easily, I am happy to have John on my side, to be tied him inextricably. Because I know that without him, without my Watson, my life would be horrified.

0 comments:

Post a Comment