Monday, February 7, 2011

Moh Questions For Dentist

Pijama Rome. CRAZY INTER

Start watching Romanzo Criminale - The series is undoubtedly one of the things better than the year-end 2010 and beginning of the year 2011. Today I saw the last episode, the tenth of the second set, I just closed Megavideo and still are in a valley of tears. * Sighs *

beginning, when everyone was talking about after the first episode of the first set, I told myself I'd never seen a movie where their most people in good light with the law has nothing to do. Then time passed, I read a few sentences here and there and I got drawn into the vortex''XD When we say a person who never changes xDDDDD idea

Type I fell in love with the Lebanese .. . boh, according to minutes? Eh, more or less. Not to mention the Dandi.
Lebanon. Lebanon with its bitchface, looking more pissed, the "King of Rome," the one who founded the battery and bought the "wounded" by the theft of money XD Olivetti'', that of "Pijama Rome, Sara & Lebanon, Lebanon, and his not wanting to never bow to anyone else, master of himself and all of Rome-only owner, Lebanon & Cold XDDDD, Lebanon against the Terrible, & Lebanon, then Lebanon and heroin hallucinations, Lebanon and not make it longer, Lebanon under his mother's home in the rain, telling her she would be all right. Lebanon supported a machine at random, with a hole in the head. Lebanon and the ghostly apparitions in the second set.
Dandi I split my heart at least two or three times per episode, what with the decency has nothing to do * fall *, Patrick & Dandi, Dandi, "When one is born Dandi bitch ...", and his inability to love truly, as he was convinced that everything should be bought, Dandi against Frogley, Dandi against Scialoja, the arrogant and sold, the traitor, the infamous, Dandy but I loved it so much that I've always forgiven, whatever he has done ;___;
Cold that have no words to describe, Robertina & Cold, Cold says "you're on top then quanno only goes down "and he's right, Cold and Gigio and disappointment, that Cold" Exactly, put on record: Fabrizio Soleri has run them broke ass, "Cold kills that Sergio and all say that doing so he killed the band but he knows it and tries to understand that the band died with the Lebanese, who manages to escape cold and cold that comes back. Cold & Donatella, the fountain Cold, Cold and eyes of those who know.
Scrocchiazzeppi I love a lot, the "pore crunches" the victim of his wife and father- Fierolocchio & crunches, crunches, and his jokes, crunches that had run away, but his place is taken by Proud and also his wife is taken by his friend, who wants to go away and crunches crunches, which remains there, in the arms of Fierolocchio yelling "No". The brothers Buffoni, Sergio e Ruggero . Sergio per cui provo un'adorazione sconfinata dai tempi di "Sergio Buffoni in diretta da Viva Radio Carcere", Sergio che mi ha fatto del male col suo ultimo sguardo. E poi Ruggero, che vuole vendicare il fratello, Ruggero quello del trans ("E nun te n'eri accorto che t'o stava ad appoggia'? O stavi già davanti?"), Ruggero che aspetta pazientemente per anni la sua vendetta ma poi anche lui rimane su un pavimento con un buco in testa.
Scialoja che non smette mai di rincorrere la banda, che non rinuncia mai all'utopia di metterli dentro e fare giustizia, che indaga sempre, che li mette dentro un every other day and the week after as well, who discovers things she loves Patrick and maybe that's why rages so much, who has the courage to show up at the home of Dandi and it is bitterly punished.
Ricotta you bi vu, that's all; _; Buffalo. Bufalino, the last one left. Buffalo and my love for him controversial''XD Buffalo who wants to absolutely kill Dandi, Buffalo then his vengeance is found, that after years Buffalo hunt out a gun and shoots at the first who dares against andargli, buffalo screams throughout Magliana "I was with the Lebanese" and then goes to the old bar of Franco and behold, the flashback is Spaccacuore one of the things of this world.

We were all with the Lebanese. ;____;


Mica I finished poison your t-list, now I start rewatching the X'DDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment