Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Free Car Accident Settlement Letter

Liberation

Author : Mala Mela
Rating: G
Genre: Comedy
Warnings: Flashfic
Characters: Zuko and Toph
Claim: The gAang
Theme: # 55 - Liberation
Short summary:
Zuko's smile froze.
"Very nice, is not that say, "he muttered, narrowing his eyes.
"Come on, you are a plague," Toph replied "with you can never be joking."
Disclaimer: The characters are not my property, as well as the original work-Avatar: The Last Airbender. " In addition, this non-profit organization.
Dedicated to

Valy_Chan, brave Toko Shipper * _ *

Liberation

"Well moody princess 1 , you just sign this and another three or four documents official and you're done, "he concluded Toph, waving a long roll tightly written under the nose of Zuko.

"You're kidding right?" He asked them, instinctively retreating a few steps.

Toph raised both eyebrows and put her hands on her hips.

"You think I'm kidding?" He asked seriously. "Do not be a slacker!" I laughed then, with a smile of derision.

Zuko snorted sitting wide table and began reading a notice board close to him. Permission to start negotiations between the parts of the east and the tribes of the North Pole in order to import seaweed medicinal purposes, or something ... Basically anything particularly interesting.

"Hey, I have an idea to make faster!" Toph exclaimed suddenly, detaching it from its edifying reading.

"Yes?" He asked hopefully.

"I could forge your signature," he said with a toothy smile. "Oh, man, I can not," he added after a brief moment, looking blatantly melodramatic " 'm blind."

The smile on the face of Zuko froze.

"Very nice, no doubt about it," growled narrowing his eyes.

"Come on, you're a plague. With you can never be joking. "

"Toph, rinfrescami memory ... Why do you hate?".

"... because they are very strong, intelligent and likeable? Or perhaps simply because I promised your uncle that I would be replaced as a nurse during his well-deserved holiday. Apparently he trusts me to. "

"My uncle is not my nanny is my adviser ! "said Zuko, slapping her hands firmly on the table.

"Ah-ha, if you say so ..." Toph asserted with little conviction "is all about points of view."

Zuko returned to focus on the document, looking-in vain-to ignore the presence of the girl.

"Did you hear me?" She asked after a while, 'and received no answer.

"I told views " occasions, underlining the last part of the sentence and chuckling softly, "was a joke! Had you understood? Viewpoints . "

"It's terrible ..." Zuko said, raising his head.

"Then why are you smiling?" He asked, taking a lock of hair behind her ear blacks.

"I'm sor ... hey, how did you know?" He asked surprised.

"vibration, air movements," she said briefly, "or shot to guess, as now. Basically you have betrayed yourself, "he concluded slightly curl the corners of the mouth.

"Of course your parents have to Ba Sing Se just miss you," said Zuko ironic, rolling his eyes.

"Undoubtedly," he asserted Toph sitting on the table, completely devoid of grace "was a liberation in every sense. As the last month. And the one before. And the one before. "

"... does not seem to you that my uncle is taking a bit ' too many holidays lately?".

"Do you mind?" The girl asked, curious.

"And you?".

Toph clenched between his shoulders, feigning indifference.

"Although You are a tremendous complaining, I'm glad to be able to come here. "

Zuko smiled.

"As for me ... ' liberated' well as many times as you."

1 - Moody Princess, princess or lunatic is the nickname that gave Toph Zuko in the English version. As you all know-but no-Twinkle Toes is Aang, and Katara is Sugar Queen (never been more appropriate name).

________________________________

Some explanation U__U

This story has a particular time, but it's What if. Practically takes place some years after the end of the third season and completely ignores the love affair between Mai and Zuzu. Did not take offense, I love them and never find a better pair, but no one can beat the divine Toph. None.
Ah, of course, the committee was a financial disaster.

Mela-under-test

;

0 comments:

Post a Comment