Ah, today was a shitty day.
Author: Mala Apple
Rating: G
Genre: Comedy Warnings eParodia
: / /
Characters: Itachi and any pg women's manga. Ideally Ino. Brief summary
: No, I can not. If I met him new betray my country, my village, my clan, my friends, my sensei, my dog, my cat, my goldfish, and the greengrocer on the corner of Via Piave and Piazza Statuto. I feel a guilty conscience as the author's socks, black as a piece of charcoal black, left alone in a dark room and black box which filters out the black light of a dark night without stars. Or maybe there are, but they are also black.
Disclaimer: It 's all of that NaruSasu Fans incognito Kishi-sama and I do not gain anything.
Odi et Amo : Nothing more than a cliché
No, I can not. If I met him again betray my country, my village, my clan, my friends, my sensei , my dog, my cat, my goldfish, and the greengrocer on the corner of the square Statutes and Via Piave. I feel a guilty conscience as the author's socks, black as a piece of black coal , left alone in a dark room and black box which filters out the black light of a dark night without stars. Or maybe there are, but they are also black.
[ Black loneliness]
[Also I'm black ]
[... perhaps I wash myself!]
[In a shower but black]
[. . And loneliness]
[For clean my black and devastating sin]
I have said you're a heartless ruthless murderess, but I know it's not true. Although fifteen years have wiped out your entire clan, heartless killed your relatives, blood of your blood, flesh of your flesh, finished a brutal [and blacks ] shots katana your parents, your teacher asylum, the city councilor, the cleaning lady and Yoda, just to test your skills ... I know that in reality you deserve the Nobel prize for peace. Martin Luther King was a fool, and Mother Teresa with him.
[fool!]
[Blacks idiots]
[I remember use the conditioner]
My sin exists only because I ...
[I need a dictionary]
[P ...]
[... P?]
[... P!! ]
[... Pomicio?]
[... pawn?]
[... Thought?]
[ Ah, here's a shame !]
[I sin]
I run headlong into the woods, her hair in the wind. The white light of the celestial sphere makes them shine reflections gold, silver, red, white, green, blue and pale pink.
strawberry fragrance and have the colors of the rainbow, bright as the mane of a Mini Pony .
[I use Panthène ]
[I sono il bene]
[Sono la luce che si getta nell’oscurità]
[Sono Sailor Moon !]
[E sono qui per punirvi nel nome della luna!]
[I must be confused ]
[Sorry]
[Resume from where we left]
Dov ' were we? Ah, yes.
ran headlong into the woods, so beautiful and I was the envy of Candy Candy , George Lovely and Sara together.
[Obviously Anne of Green Gables was not cited because he has spent the nomination]
I feel your presence. I feel your eyes are red like blood in Deep Red, nivea embedded in your skin, your eye [ black ] so SECSI , that would make anyone look like a heroin addict hardened, but on you are simply divine!
[... and sinful!]
Your hair blacks blacks, like the wings of crows as carbon blacks . But not any coal, coal black as my black soul. [ black ]
[Uses Panthène too, admit it]
[If I used Garnier not I'll never forgive]
[EVER]
You
You
The
Sin
Black
I
are
The
Light
Bianca.
do not know how we fell in this [black ] vicious circle .
We met and our [black ] passion flared up.
How
Fire
Black
me next to you and our languages begin a passionate dance on fire, forcing us both in apnea for about ten minutes. When we detach , reluctantly, we are hot and panting.
[Burning passion ]
[.. Black !]
[ always forget to add]
me in an embrace as strong as the grip of a sample of twenty-six times wrestling below, but also sweet and delicate as the song of a nightingale in a day, evening vespers a breath of spring days.
And I, then I'm black [black ], but also white.
[Grey]
[No , white and black ]
[?]
We are pure and sinful, because we love our sin!
Yes, that 's I read in the Baci.
Our bodies clinging to mischievous innocence in front of me, your eyes are upset but impassive. We are one body.
languages include dancing, fiery caresses, swollen nipples, moaning deleted, dirty fantasies, saliva, pleasure and pain, eat our love.
[ I did rhyme!]
[How are pussy ?]
E I feel dirty.
Suddenly I have a heavenly vision.
a shower.
Finally I can wash.
0 comments:
Post a Comment