I'm having one week off which I'm spending relaxing in my hometown.
Unfotuntately the weather ins't good, so I can't go to the seaside, but I'm enjoying anyway...
I missed my sofa sooo much =PP
So 2 days ago I decided to go out after almost 3-4 days I spent at home doing nothing, and I went to Trieste to eat Japanese with my friend Vico. Yaki udon were yummy^^ and cheap compared to Osaka^^;;; and I drank calpis *___*
I wanted to go to see shooting stars, but the sky was clouded and I started feeling pain in my stomach so we decided to go home, but one the way back I felt better so we could have another soft drink in the city center. Since also my friend is moving to Milano he showed me some apartments he wants to visit..well on his top 3 there was my sister old flatXDDD It seemd much better in that pic anywayXDD
On Ferragosto I visited Liv, Eli, Aphy and Lord Lasher in Grado, where we planned to see fireworks, but the show was cancelled due to strong wind ;_______;
Anyway we enjoyed the day soo much having cakes at Aphys, eating Arabic food for dinner and fangirling all the time...*sorry Lord lasher* XDDDD
I had stomach--ache also yesterday so I had to leave quite early ><
this is Aphy's sweet Yuki chan
..and the beautiful moonlight on the sea..
0 comments:
Post a Comment