Saturday, August 21, 2010

Highway Constructioneconomical Way

JACK IN THE BOX SUMMER


Ovviamente io vado al JACK IN THE BOX HYDE released in December and only 10 minutes x grace received in the playlist instead of today's JACK VAMPS are =_____=


HYDE I wonder why ??????


think positively, in December he had just come, but since I was there I went to say hello ^ ^
it is certainly that!


Now at least I expect a Saikou no raibu Barcelona u______u


Cma JACK I'm following the stream ...
obviously on my mac could be seen in shots, but luckily for my sister's house and use his pc ^ ^
They show only clips but better than nothing ...

I just hope I do see your pretty face soon huhuhuhu



nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...



tokeru ^^;;;


Among other OTANJYOUBI OMEDETOU Tatsurou!!
today as bright as ever =)))))))))))


EDIT: They did see the whole performance of vamps and vamps MUCC *_____*
I did Love addict, Angel trip, Trouble , Sex Blood Rock & Roll, and Livewire in which Paul sang the 44 magnum.
My love has done some smiles that I felt Then she said maleXDDD
Kimochi ii?? Kimochi ii?? figured ehhh if no kimochi ii cazzoXDDD at will ... and then it was a life that did not heard about> \u0026lt;nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa toketa maji!!
Thanks darling, now I can prepare myself psychologically to 12 October, and will be 'absolutely in the front row ... then uu

piles .... ME RA VI Council Siiiii !!!!!! , Tatsuro with that white Kimono ... oddioooooooo *_____*
and so I am having half an hour in the last two men who populate my beautiful sogniXDDD
mattinataXDDDD

cmq and VAMPS live are much better ^ ^

OTANOSHIMIIIIII \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment