Last weekend my friend genki_ya visited me in Milan!
both of us really needed to relax so we went shopping in the afternoon in Duomo area, where I bought a pair of Max & Co.'s boots! I usually don't buy so much expansive shoes, but they really had nice price with bargains^^
Then we met my younger sister and had an aperitivo together.
In august I'm taking care the 2 cats of a friend who lives near the restaurant Osaka in Moscova. I'm not there everyday so when I can't go to feed the cats I give the keys to my sister. Well, on saturday the owner of that apartment came back to Milano only one day, so my sis gave him the keys and he lave it to us in the evening again placing it in the mail box in the inner courtyard of the building.
...but I completly forgot that doorman doesn't work on saturday afternoon and sunday!!!!!!!
So I couldn't take the keys from the mailbox because the main door was already closed. =____=
..and of corse I couldn't leave 2 poor kitties whitout food for 2 days ><
so we tried to go there anyway and ring to the doorman even if ita was 9,30 p.m.
when we arrived...there was no doorman name on the bells O_______O
I was in panic when a car parked in front of the building...and the driver asked us who were we looking for.
Luckily he was living in the same boulding so he opened me the door ^__________^
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaafe!!!
back at home we wached a kagrra's live DVD getting moved againg remebering the live we went last december in Shibuya *__*
On Sunday I took genki chan, my sis, my sis' friend silvia and her bf at Osaka, where my sis had the first ramen of her life!! My collegues were so nice and did us a lot of services so we didn't pay drinks, makizushi and green tea ice =)))))))
Oh, and one of my close friend had her baby last week!!
This is our last pic together!!
Happy!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment