Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Backpackers Work In Canada

iroiro

Dears!!!

Today I feel like wirting...ok as usual I don't feel like writing in Eglish but I'll try anyway =P
I know it sucks...

Well, Thanks to Versailles I have new friends...someone who is living in Milan and is spending holidays near my hometown...someone who is gonna join me in Milan soon..
...and also old friends from my hometown who is moving in Milan...my bf coming back soon...friends from university looking for a job here...so I can't wait september starts ^____^

Morover, even if Osaka told me to work there until the end of August, they understood it's better to have someone italian native speaker, so they confirmed me!! I'll be working at Osaka twice a week and at Jetro twice a week too. Monday is free so I can enjoy hobbies and stay at home one day more when I visit my parents!

As for my hobbies I've found a guitar teacher!!! He's my sis' close friend, rocker, long hair.... ^^b
Also since I have put on weight recently I really need to do sports. I've found a dojo near my home and I was thinking to begin Yoga or Tai chi chuan...

Today I went shopping around China Town to buy some oolon tea, and I ended up byuing also my beloved calpis, zaru soba and tsubuan!! Let's try to cook daifuku mochi!!!



I feel quite relaxed in these days so I'm enjoying this feelings....=)
Living 2 months here alone was very good to get used to this city, and love it more day by day.
Thanks also to Versailles and Gackt that gave me so much power!!!!! <3



And this is the last pic of my Rabu I'm staring atXD
*ç*

Cuuuuuteeeee!!!><


0 comments:

Post a Comment