Friday, January 7, 2011

Can Red Wine Cause Black Stool

Fourth Day / o \\

(But first: I finally posted the fanmix why I worked so hard and so infect the t! list. I am very proud, and I'm a selfish fool who is moved over here ♥ X'd)

Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself. Third day
: Eight ways to win your heart.

Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Seventh Day : Four things can turn off your excitement so almost immediately. Eighth day
: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine : Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.

  1. At my braces half an hour. E 'on my mind constantly, even when I do / think / write more.
  2. to my team.
  3. To my BFF. On my list t!
  4. ** If someone has written or published anything, whether it is Alright, when I notice that something is wrong I worry and think about often. I think it's over to where the goat [info] waferkya E_e \u0026lt;3333
  5. ... Mario. A
  6. what to write, in general. Plot, continuations, things like that.
  7. ... I have said that Sergio Ramos bbk brings out the side in me? Here, yes, I think of him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment