Sunday, January 9, 2011

Swimming Pool Paint Co.za

random + sixth day

What a day, talking about football and not. Cuchu was epic, the boys are pretty much just woke up after passing behind and - nothing * sighs * looks Diego who can not do goals make me an evil that does not tell m2m2m2vipregocercateviabbracciatevifatequalcosaionelfrattempoviscrivo and the fact that Dade was convened in the same forum, but I worry a lot. Then
. My BFF and leaves tomorrow after the game I went to her to pack. No we did not cry, what makes you think.
And no, meme and napping. Tomorrow back to school.
is not true, now I begin to read and write Santonelli and M2.

Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself. Third day
: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Seventh day: Four things can turn off your excitement so almost immediately. Eighth day
: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.

  1. My best friend. Six years together and they seem twenty.
  2. My best friend.
  3. My t! list. \\ O / meme Fuck you, I gathered a group of people here. (With special mention to [info] perlinha [info] elisewin16 and [info] sanzina89 ): ***
  4. I can be sloppy? Yes, the meme is mio quindi posso. Lui , a discapito di tutto quello che è successo di brutto tra noi. Lui perché sono passati cinque anni, ne abbiamo passate tante - da soli, insieme, per colpa di altri - eppure sono sempre persissima ''XD anche se lui, be'. XDDDDD
  5. [info] waferkya  'cause Nemya iz love. And #Thiagofest too. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment