Sunday, January 30, 2011

Swelling Face Morning

AMAL!

  • The beauty and the clear tunnel in dell'EmmeDue ♥
  • THAT GAME.
  • and any number of infarcts, in any case.
  • doublet Crazy, new acquisition.
  • Penalty Sammy.
  • Diego & the offside three meters above the sky.
  • Thiago, I wanted so much to kill you but ...
  • Julione is God, and the penalty was saved.
  • the way, welcome back JC. ♥
  • David you are my love, but you have to recover. I know that if you do not play you can not do, but try not to waste the opportunity, huh?
  • I love you even if I do die young.
  • & I's good for my Inter! List.
  • Why I'm using a points list? Are esaltatissima.
  • PS: Mario singing Pazza Inter want to die = _; ♥
Pazza Inter Amala.
(you're my endless joy that lasts a lifetime)

0 comments:

Post a Comment