Monday, January 3, 2011

Yarn Market In Ichalkaanji

2010-2011.

I swear I wanted to do the post 31 December, then January 1 and yesterday. BUT I HAVE NOT HAD TIME.
(Oh, a little 'time I got there. But I was past the desire \\ o /)

I, however, I must come to terms with the fact that every year - like everything - has a beginning and an end. An end comes sooner than you think, and above all, sooner or later I'll get used to the fact that every first day of January will be very different from the 010,110 (now I will write always the case, force of habit * sighs *) and not I will spend the holiday at the end / beginning of the year to alternate moments of bipolarity.

The 2010 is so far the year's most intense of these nineteen years. And I suspect it is already started, it would be a concentrate of pure happiness ... alternated with moments of despair. However, that there were, but I was able to overcome them and I thank the 2010 for this because I grew up and I realize now, if I think about how I dealt with certain things. I've enjoyed it all, from beginning to end, without losing heart for those behaviors that too often I have hurt. Are was with friends, I fell in love yet more and more of the same person, I danced and laughed and stumped up to lose my breath, I was awake night after night just to be together, I spent the summer with the people ; best of my RL returning home as late (or sooner, depending on what perspective you look at it) can, I traveled, I'm in love with Milan and that remote village in Greece.
I wrote, much more than in previous years have been consistent, I discovered a new fandom that consequently made me discover new people so beautiful that I will always always always in my life (HELLO TLIST, I'm talking about YOU), I improved a bit 'the way I write, I discovered I love other pairings than I intended.
I have a crush crazy for Lori, a still greater for Sergio Ramos.
I saw my team make the most perfect season of the entire universe, I saw it important to win three titles in a single month, I saw love and be left, I saw her let go of Mario (... ), I saw her choose another man was convinced that nobody - in the first President - and saw the man walk away after winning the World Cup for Club let me down I saw my President, to accept another man - again - and praised as not would never have done with the Grinch.
I saw the World Cup, I saw my team down all but one. What, then, that won the World. I saw the celebrations of the day, in Madrid, I followed them and I was excited beyond measure.
I saw the player I most like to return to Milan. But on the wrong side. And this thing I made so many mistakes.
fanfic I've read so beautiful that I remained in my heart, you are imprinted in the soul.

Since 2011 I do not expect anything, really. I stopped to wait for the end of 2009 and the first night of 2010 has confirmed to me that things come when you stop hoping. And 'throw useless blood, so long as you give too much, nothing will happen. When you let go ... here, then come back to upset everything. What bad things to say, it's as if you would take your dreams seriously around.

& Happy new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment