Memories of a year, moments that leave you smiling even more. Considerations
As last season, the 2009/2010 has been the best in the world, the whole of Italy, than any other season of the whole our great history ... Although it has been epic, historic, wonderful, amazing ... Although it has been very successful, as we still won everything, as we have been able to do all of the Martians kidnap, asphalt, London, throwing the last piece of the wall German ... for the 2009/2010 season was the season, the waves of nostalgia for the rising 2008/2009. As I experienced, that season, and how, what, what I felt to love them in every difficulty. The first time I saw them live ... unforgettable. Unforgettable
every year with them, but that season will always be in my heart as one of the most beautiful of all my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment