HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
and so...my beloved 2010 has gone.
It was a really great year.
As I already wrote on facebook, very big things happened.
*I spent my fist Oshougatsu in Japan. I ate toshikoshisoba and I went to the shrine. I think this brought me a lot of luck, or better, being in Japan at the beginning of the new year gave me unexpected energy!
*then I went back to Italy whitout knowing anything about what to do, but I was so lucky to be in the right place at the right moment so I got a job and a chance to move in Milano a starting living with my bf.
*Live and travels. Versailles in France, Gackt in Germany, D'espairsRay in Milan and Vamps in Spain.
*HYDE....2010 brought me the chance to meet him. A dream coming true. Real life and dream getting mixed. I feel him much closer to me now...and I'm so faithful to meet him again in life.
*last but not least...dear new and old friends always by my side. I'm so grateful to all of you <3
Bad things in 2010 were really bad.
I mean troubles with my sister, finding apartment in Milano wasting a huge of money, and my grandfather illness.
But we have to go on..keep on fighting as always.
I'm feeling many things will change again in 2011.
I hope everything's going alright.
I feel quite anxious T___T
Anyway Laruku is back in 2011, so this couldn't be a bad year after all!!
I believe you guys, please bring me happyiness and strenght with you songs *______*
GOOD LUCK MINNA SAN!!!<3<3<3
0 comments:
Post a Comment