Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Read Shota Free Online

Meeeeeeeme \\ o /

BUT ONE, AND EVEN OUTSIDE THE CUT BECAUSE 'So much beauty ... * W *


stolen in [info] waferkya ♥ ♥ ♥ (actually also a lot of other people XD), no I've got nothing to do * watch fanmix and fic any other business on hold * and then I want to do it as well \\ o /

Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself. Third
day: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Seventh Day : Four things can turn off your excitement so almost immediately. Eighth day
: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine : Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.

  1. All I is to say to you is a huge BOH. You are beautiful, I would ( I did, I do, I will ) Crazy for you and it looks like you do not you make any account. We probably just need to - both - quiet. Sooner or later we will find ourselves seriously, I am sure I will get this and no conviction.
  2. 'm disappointed in you, now since August. Yet the disappointment did not stop me looking at you, at least until that evening. Should I hate a lot, and somewhere I do, but in reality it is not true. And I miss you. A bit '. Anyway, I owe you so much. But tantotantotanto.
  3. Should I feel guilty, but in reality fuck saw. I'm okay. You should stop
  4. groped to give me life lessons. You're nobody, just nobody. Only one who tries to take everything that is mine, and while doing the girlfriend of 'I'm fucking.
  5. I love you. Really. :****
  6. I would be lost without you. Simply this.
  7. I've known the last month alone, I do not know why we were so far away XDDD, yet I realize that I'm fond of you, and too much. ♥
  8. I really want to make that trip to Spain with you two.
  9. should stop being so nice and so all I can do otherwise mica / o \\ \\ \\ \\
  10. Thanks. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment