Day: Nine things about yourself.
Third day : Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Seventh Day : Four things can turn off your excitement so almost immediately. Eighth day
: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine : Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.
... there are eight specific ways to win my heart. Varies from person to person, everyone hits me for something in particular. That's all.
Anyway! Tonight the first game of the year! VITTORIAVITTORIAVITTORIA and PEOPLE, listen well: DOUBLE Thiago! \\ O / ♥ ♥ ♥ + + Cuchu Deki beautiful that no, he did not score but it was wonderful, not to mention the Captain and oh I'm not following a logical thread, I look a bit 'while the RM fanmixo + I write.
And no, the layout is figherrimo and will stay on for a while '. \\ O /
Adieu. # Delirisparsi
0 comments:
Post a Comment