Title: Story of a portfolio.
Author:
Fandom: Original .
Rating: Pg.
Warning: total idiocy.
Wordcount: 306 (
Note: For prompt # 6 "portfolio" of Maritombola @
Hi, my name is Tiziocaio de Pincopallis. I do not know cos'avesse swallowed my mother when he decided my name, my last name was enough already to the world as a good reason to make fun of me but she obviously was not enough.
stops on that shelf for months, maybe years, I no longer know exactly. They are full of dust, I cough constantly but no one noticed or maybe nobody wants their dealings with me. Yet they are cute, are of leather, are a beautiful brown and large, are very comfortable and very masculine. But the name, oh my God, the name is something terrible. Not only is it written on the box, but also on the tag, and in beautiful handwriting on my skin. Maybe someday I pulped.
But is it right to ruin the life of a portfolio so poor? I'd love to be purchased, perhaps to become a gift birthday or anniversary celebration, and be praised for my bill, without being laughed at for the name.
Oh, look: a little girl is sticking his hand out to me! But really, I know I should not deceive myself, definitely take that red leather purse, hey, really wants me!
"Maaaaaaaami, buy this for daddy?"
Dot, do not shake like that! I'm sensitive! And then you'll be coughing up all this dust!
His mother approached me, taking me in his hands, staring, opening, turning around upside down. "Mh, I do not know, a portfolio would be ideal, but the name? Come on, tease us forever. "
The girl starts to own me, and begins to stamp her feet, hissing," I want that! "And rushed on the counter beside the cash register. I hear the lady sigh and ask the owner of the store wrapped in a gift bag. Finally I have a new life and maybe I will not make more dust!
0 comments:
Post a Comment